Are You Suffering from UID (Update Inspiration Deficiency)? Here’s A Few Message On hold Script Tips to Start 2014!
Exercise more? … Eat Healthier? … Lose Weight? … Setting Aside More Time for Yourself? We all have some type of personal New Years’ Resolution which is great. Business owners also have New Year Resolutions for their businesses, and much of revolves around a commitment to strategic marketing plans. However sticking to those resolutions can be the difference between a lackluster year or a prosperous one! In fact, 4 out of 5 people will eventually break their resolution, and 1/3 won’t even make it til the end of January!
At The Original On hold Inc, while we may not be able to help you lose weight, or drive you to the gym to work out more, but we can help you with the New Years Marketing Resolve.
Many customers suffer from UID (Update Inspiration Deficiency): When one feels compelled to update their messages, but are starved for new message on hold script ideas. Don’t worry! Our marketing on hold scriptwriters can inject creativity into your on hold message script content, and make every marketing dollar count!
Here’s Just a Few Script Ideas to Help Get You 2014 Started Off With a Bang!
1. 2013 is already so yesterday! Be sure to tell callers about new 2014 models and styles that are available.
2. The New Year is also a great time to inform callers of upcoming trade shows you plan on attending in 2014, so why not invite customers and prospect to meet you face-to-face.
3. Valentine’s Day, St Patrick’s Days, President’s Day are just a few of the many winter holidays which can be included in your promotional mix.
4.A Superbowl of Sales Opportunities! Most businesses can’t afford the multi-million dollar price tag of a Superbowl Ad, but you can easily tie any Superbowl specials into your on-hold script to ensure a championship marketing campaign.
5. Maybe your business is seasonal and winter is your off-season? Does your business offer any discounts or special pricing during this time of year? If so, get them into your messages asap to help boost sales!
6.Winter Maintenance or Improvement Tips. Whether you’re an hvac contractor, or autombile repair shop your customers’ needs change according to the seasons. Here’s an example: Is your vehicle properly winterized? Were winter tires the one thing you wanted, but didn’t get as gift this Christmas? … or … Don’t sweat your heating bill this winter, improve your home’s comfort and reduce energy costs with a new, high-efficiency system…. Murphy’s Law says anything that can go wrong, will go wrong! And many customers heating systems’ quite on one of the coldest days of the year. Don’t let it happen to you! This season beat Old Man Winter with our hvac winter tune-up special to ensure your systems is operating safely, smoothly and at peak efficiency, and spot small problems before they become expensive repairs.
7.Mid-Winter Sale. Advertising a mid-winter sale gives you a way to convince buyers that they’ll get a deal if they come down to the store or go to your website. Use a message that suggests you’re getting rid of old stock in preparation for spring — ideal if you sell fashion items. However these Mid-winter sales also can work when selling heating systems, winter sports gear, tanning salon services and more
8. Last but not least, there’s the old stand-by “after holiday” blow out specials! But just as when you were competing for those valuable holiday dollars, you’ll still be competing for them during your “after” holiday special. So add some zip to your copy and make sure you stand out. Infuse some catchy tag lines like: Come in from the cold for some hot specials …. We’re Having A Flurry Of a Discount…. If you’ve been feeling a little frosty, then you’ll be glad to know we’re heating things up!!!
Hopefully this has give you the inspiration you need to create a powerful new message on-hold script to provide callers with relevant content to boost revenues. However, if you are still not sure what to update in your music on hold message, then give us a call and speak with a scriptwriter and we’ll be happy to do it for you.